September 15, 2009
This text will be replaced
- Adrián Zak, Executive Director of Investment Promotion Agency, Uruguay XXI
- Álvaro Inchauspe, Director of Private Sector Development (UnASeP), Ministry of Economy and Finance
- Ragnhild Melzi, Senior Director, Programs, Americas Society/Council of the Americas
- Investment opportunities in energy, construction, audiovisual, infrastructure, outsourcing/shared services, real estate and other sectors
- Recent infrastructure improvements: Montevideo’s new airport terminal and Colonia’s new seaport
- 1st place on Latin Technology Index (Latin Business Chronicle): The One Laptop Per Child Program and other initiatives.