- Katia Bouazza, Head of Global Banking, Latin America, HSBC
- Taisa Markus, Partner, White & Case LLP
- Michael C. Pergine, Policy and Government Lead for Human Health Commercial, Merck
- Cecilia Tornaghi, Managing Editor, Americas Quarterly (moderator)
- Join us, in person or via live webcast, on November 20, 2019 for our next Women's Hemispheric Network conference in Mexico City.
Speakers on the second panel at the 8th Annual AS/COA Women's Hemispheric Network Conference in New York discussed the issue of handling stress in the workplace for both men and women. Katia Bouazza of HSBC emphazised on the importance of building a network of support beyond immediate colleagues and communicating thoroughly. Michael Pergine highlighted the importance of achieving a healthy balance between one's home and work life. Taisa Markus of White & Case talked about being more thoughtful about stress and building the confidence to manage it. The panelists also answered questions on taking care of oneself and family, how to make your superiors aware of stressful situations, and managing responsibilities at home. Each panelists shared their favorite destresser, which included meditation, taking a walk, and watching funny videos online.