- Professor Maja, Sociologist, Confidence-Researcher, McMaster University
- Samar Maziad, Vice President, Senior Analyst, Moody’s
- Arpita Mazumdar, Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, US Regional Sales, Goldman Sachs
- Gabriela Skouloudi, Partner and Co-head of the Corporate Investment Banking Practice, McKinsey & Company, Inc.
- Chris Michel, Head of Diversity & Inclusion for the Americas, Bloomberg LP (moderator)
In the first panel of the 8th Annual AS/COA Women’s Hemispheric Network Conference in New York, speakers discussed the importance of having confidence in asking for what you want, the negative effects of apologizing when you don’t need to, and closing the gender gap in the workplace, drawing on their own experiences and trajectories in their respective careers.