- Veneta Andonova, Dean, Universidad de los Andes, Colombia
- Ignacio de la Vega, Dean, EGADE Business School, Tec de Monterrey, Mexico
- Peter Yamakawa, Dean, Universidad ESAN, Peru
- Alberto Trejos, Dean, INCAE, Costa Rica and Nicaragua
- Joanne Li, Dean, FIU Business School, United States (moderator)
- Jerry Haar, Professor and Executive Director for the Americas, FIU Business School (moderator)
- Maria Lourdes Gallo, Vice President, AS/COA Miami (chair)
Deans of business schools in Latin America shared their insights and perspectives on a virtual panel on the challenges they face as a result of the coronavirus pandemic. They discussed opportunities for business schools to stay relevant and provide guidance to the business sector as Latin America looks toward a post-COVID landscape. The speakers also shared thoughts on online education and how that affects business schools and executive education.