- Felipe A. Bosch Gutiérrez, President, Guatemalan Development Foundation (FUNDESA)
- Salvador Paiz, President of the Sergio Paiz Andrade Foundation (FunSEPA), and FUNDESA Vice President
- Enrique Godoy, Presidential Commissioner for Infrastructure and Urban Development
- José González Campo, President, Coordinating Committee for Agricultural, Commercial, Industrial, and Financial Associations (CACIF)
- Eric Farnsworth, Vice President, Americas Society/Council of the Americas
As the new U.S. administration gets underway, the $750 million aid package for Central America approved under former President Barack Obama will come under new scrutinization. In a Council of the Americas event, experts discussed the progress and setbacks international aid has had in Guatemala, and top remaining challenges for the country's development.