AS/COA hosted a private, off-the-record roundtable on the orange economy and its implication for the creative industry. The discussion took place in Bogotá, Colombia and convened senior-level business and policy leaders from the technology and internet sectors.
- José Ignacio Argote, Vice Minister Regional Development and Patrimony, Colombian Ministry of Culture
- David Melo, Vice Minister of Creativity and the Orange Economy, Colombian Ministry of Culture
- Felipe Buitrago, Presidential Advisor for the Orange Economy, Presidency of Colombia
- Ing. Julio Ríos Gallego, Professor, Julio Profe Net (YouTube)
- Santiago Pinzon, Director of Digital Industry and Services, ANDI (moderator)
This program is part of AS/COA's Tech Series. For more information, please contact Francisco Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org or 305-779-4816.