10:30 am–11:30 am
Marcos Cleri speaks on the panel. (Image: Gort Productions)
Private Program: Argentina's Economic and Political Perspectives from 2022–2023
A distinguished delegation of Argentinian public officials shared their forecast for economic recovery and politics after the pandemic.
AS/COA hosted a private, off-the-record meeting in Miami with public sector leaders from Argentina for a dialogue surrounding economic and political perspectives from 2022–2023. Speakers also covered key factors for recovery in the country as it comes out of the pandemic.
- Gustavo Menendes, President, Grupo BAPRO,
- Marcos Cleri, Deputy, Province of Santa Fe,
- Adrian Santarelli, Senator, Province of Buenos Aires,
- Walter Torchio, Senator, Province of Buenos Aires,
- Mariano Cascallares, Deputy, Province of Buenos Aires