Registration: 6:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Panel: 6:30 p.m. to 7:45 p.m.
Panel: Political Renewal and New Leadership in Brazil
In partnership with RenovaBR, the BrazilFoundation, and the Brazilian-American Chamber of Commerce, AS/COA hosts a panel on May 16 on eliminating the gap between Brazilians and their elected officials in Congress.
RENOVAÇÃO POLÍTICA E NOVAS LIDERANÇAS NO BRASIL
Americas Society/Council of the Americas, em parceria com RenovaBR, BrazilFoundation e Brazilian-American Chamber of Commerce, organizará o painel Renovação Política e Novas Lideranças no Brasil no dia 16 de maio, em Nova York.
Selecionados dentre 4.000 candidatos, três bolsistas da RenovaBR, representantes da nova geração de líderes do setor público, irão apresentar suas perspectivas para o setor público brasileiro com vistas a eliminar a distância entre o cidadão e os políticos eleitos para o Congresso.
POLITICAL RENEWAL AND NEW LEADERSHIP IN BRAZIL
Americas Society/Council of the Americas, in partnership with RenovaBR, BrazilFoundation, and Brazilian-American Chamber of Commerce, will host the panel discussion Political Renewal and New Leadership in Brazil on May 16.
Selected among a group of 4,000 candidates, three RenovaBR scholars from Brazil's next generation of public-sector leaders will share their vision on how to eliminate the gap between the average citizen and their elected officials in Congress.
- Eduardo Mufarej, Cofounder, RenovaBR @Renova_BR @edumufarej
- Carlos Gomes, RenovaBR Scholar
- Felipe Rigoni, RenovaBR Scholar @rigoni_felipe
- Juliana Cardoso, RenovaBR Scholar
- Brian Winter, Editor-in-Chief, Americas Quarterly; Vice President of Policy, Americas Society/Council of the Americas (moderator) @BrazilBrian
- Susan Segal, President and CEO, Americas Society/Council of the Americas @s_segal
This program is part of the 2018 AS/COA Brazil Series.