Registration: 12:00 p.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Public Lunch and Discussion: 12:30...
(Image: Senado Federal)
The New Crop of Elected Officials in Brazil: The First 100 Days
Join AS/COA on May 13, as three representatives from the new crop of Brazilian elected officials will discuss their first 100 days in office.
Americas Society/Council of the Americas, in partnership with RenovaBR, BrazilFoundation, and the Brazilian-American Chamber of Commerce, will host the panel discussion “The New Crop of Elected Officials in Brazil: The First 100 Days” in New York. Three freshmen members of Congress—Tabata Amaral, Paulo Ganime, and Felipe Rigoni, all graduates of the first 133-strong class of RenovaBR—will share their impressions and lessons learned from their first 100 days in office.
Note: Online Registration is now Closed.
A Nova Geração da Política Brasileira: Os 100 Primeiros Dias
Americas Society/Council of the Americas, em parceria com RenovaBR, BrazilFoundation e Brazilian-American Chamber of Commerce, organizará o painel "A Nova Geração da Política Brasileira: Os 100 Primeiros Dias" no dia 13 de maio, em Nova York. Formados entre os 133 alunos da primeira turma do RenovaBR, os deputados federais Tabata Amaral, Paulo Ganime e Felipe Rigoni, representantes da nova geração de políticos brasileiros, irão apresentar suas impressões e aprendizados nos 100 primeiros dias de mandato.
- Claudio Szajman, Executive President, VR Investments; Board Member, RenovaBR @RenovaBR
- Susan Segal, President and CEO, Americas Society/Council of the Americas @s_segal
- Tabata Amaral, Congresswoman, State of São Paulo, Brazil @tabataamaralsp
- Felipe Rigoni, Congressman, State of Espírito Santo, Brazil @rigoni_felipe
- Paulo Ganime, Congressman, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil @pauloganime
- Brian Winter, Vice President, Americas Society/Council of the Americas; Editor-in-Chief, Americas Quarterly (moderator) @BrazilBrian
Event Information: Marcelo Barretta | email@example.com | 212-277-8378
Sponsorship Opportunities: Ana Calderon | firstname.lastname@example.org | 212-277-8358
Membership Information: Mila Fontana | email@example.com | 212-277-8374
Note: View a list of COA corporate members.
Press Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation: Please contact Juan Serrano-Badrena at email@example.com, before 3:00 p.m. on Friday, May 10.