11:00–11:30 a.m. ET
Latin America's Anti-Corruption Efforts: A 2022 Overview
AS/COA and Control Risks launched the Capacity to Combat Corruption Index's fourth edition.
How effectively are Latin American countries detecting, punishing, and preventing corruption in 2022? AS/COA and Control Risks are launching the fourth edition of the Capacity to Combat Corruption (CCC) Index, assessing 15 Latin American countries’ performance. In this briefing, experts will give a regional overview and focus in on results from Brazil, Mexico, and the Dominican Republic.
- Geert Aalbers, Partner, Control Risks
- Mário Braga, Senior Analyst, Control Risks @mariobraga_
- Alejandra Soto, Associate Director, Control Risks
- Alan Zamayoa, Analyst, Control Risks @azamayoar
- Brian Winter, Vice President for Policy, Americas Society/Council of the Americas @BrazilBrian