6:00 to 6:30 p.m.
Panel and discussion:
6:30 to 8:00 p.m.
(Image: Dominik Syka)
Financial Inclusion in Latin America: Collaboration, Innovation, and Technology
AS/COA will host a forum on financial inclusion and mobile technology in Miami.
Tremendous opportunities exist in Latin America to bring financial services to underserved populations and expand current offerings for a burgeoning middle class. The decreasing cost of technology and innovations such as mobile banking allow for much greater access among a critical mass of consumers. This panel will explore trends and prospects for financial inclusion throughout the region, including questions around financial literacy, microfinance, and new solutions for consumers.
- Carlos Cornejo, Group Head, Products & Underserved Segments, MasterCard Latin America and Caribbean
- Serge Elkiner, Co-Founder and CEO, YellowPepper
- Celina Kawas, Head of Research, Women's World Banking
- Carlos Parra, Clinical Professor, FIU College of Business
- Jorge A. Ruiz, Managing Director, Business Development and Digital Banking Head, Citi Latin America (moderator)
For more information, contact Madeleine Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 305-779-4816.