Registration: 5:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Presentation and Discussion: 6:00 p...
(Image: Suncor Energy)
Energy and NAFTA: Where Do We Go From Here?
Panelists will discuss how energy integration has deepened since NAFTA came into effect, as well as the future prospects for regional cooperation.
Please join AS/COA, in partnership with the Canadian Consulate in New York and the New York Energy Forum, for a panel discussion on the advances and future of energy in North America. Our panelists will discuss how energy integration has deepened since NAFTA came into effect 20 years ago, as well as the future prospects for regional cooperation. Presentations by the panelists will be followed by a discussion with the audience. A reception will follow the conversation.
- John F. Prato, Consul General of Canada
- Christian Gómez, Jr. , Director, Energy, Council of the Americas
- Monica Gattinger, Associate Professor, University of Ottawa
- Amos J. Hochstein, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Energy Diplomacy, Bureau of Energy Resources (ENR), U.S. Department of State
- David Knapp, Chief Energy Economist, Energy Intelligence Group (Moderator)
- Robert Skinner, Executive Fellow, University of Calgary
This event is complimentary for all registrants.
Prior registration is required.
Registration is NOT required to view the webcast.
Event Information: Wilda Escarfuller | firstname.lastname@example.org | 1-212-277-8387
COA Corporate Membership Information: Monica Vieira | email@example.com | 1-212-277-8344
Press: Adriana La Rotta | firstname.lastname@example.org | 1-212-277-8384
Cancellation: Contact Juan Serrano-Badrena at email@example.com, before 3:00 p.m. on Monday, March 17, 2014