Follow the conversation on Twitter with @ASCOA | #techASCOA.
Digital technologies are having a significant impact on operating models and the nature of business transactions and relationships, with innovation aimed at enhancing productivity and efficiency across a range of industries. This by-invitation forum will focus on how companies are rethinking competitive strategy in the digital age, and the resulting challenges and opportunities facing Latin American economies.
We will convene a group of senior-level COA members and other private-sector leaders for a discussion spanning consumer goods, finance, technology, and retail industries, among others. We will feature the launch of an upcoming study by Grupo Assa on digital transformation, following which a panel of senior executives from various sectors will share perspectives and impressions on regional trends and best practices in this new reality of digitization.
- Raul Katz, PhD, Director, Business Strategy Research, Columbia Institute for Tele-Information (CITI) & Adjunct Professor, Columbia Business School
- Jorge Ruiz, Global Digital Acceleration Head, Citi
- Hugo F. Villegas, President, Latin America, Medtronic
- Roberto Wagmaister, CEO, Grupo Assa (gA)
- Carmen González-Sanfeliu, Vice President for Latin America & Caribbean, Intelsat (Discussion Leader)