8.00 am to 6.00 pm
The Cuba Opportunity Summit: AS/COA Partners with Knowledge @ Wharton
The Summit will provide insights for companies to develop a strategic roadmap to enter the Cuban market by considering opportunities and risks.
DEVELOPING A BOARD-READY STRATEGY
FOR ENTERING THE CUBAN MARKET
This event is currently at capacity and only has waiting-list availability.
Americas Society/Council of the Americas is the exclusive Thought Leadership Partner at Knowledge@Wharton’s Cuba Opportunity Summit. Organized in collaboration with The Lauder Institute at the University of Pennsylvania and Momentum, the Summit will provide insights for companies to develop a strategic roadmap to enter the Cuban market by considering opportunities and risks.
- Stefan M. Selig, Under Secretary of Commerce for International Trade at the U.S. Department of Commerce
- Roberta S. Jacobson, Assistant Secretary of State for Western Hemisphere Affairs, U.S. Department of State
- Maria Contreras-Sweet, Administrator, Small Business Administration
- Michelle Caruso-Cabrera, Chief International Correspondent, CNBC
- Susan Segal, President and CEO, Americas Society/Council of the Americas
- Mark Entwistle, Former Ambassador for Canada to Cuba, and Founding Partner, Acasta Capital
- Gustavo Arnavat, 15th U.S. Executive Director of the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB), Senior Adviser, Center for Strategic & International Studies
- Frank J. Del Rio, President and Chief Executive Officer, Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd.
- Faquiry Diaz Cala, President and CEO, Tres Mares
- Mauro F. Guillén, Dr. Felix Zandman Professor, Professor of International Management, Director, The Lauder Institute, Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
- Enrique R. Martínez, President and Managing Director, Discovery Networks Latin America
- John McIntire, Chairman, Cuba Emprende Foundation
- Ted Piccone, Senior Fellow, Project on International Order and Strategy and Latin America Initiative in the Foreign Policy Program, Brookings
- Alana Tummino, Director of Policy, Americas Society/Council of the Americas; Senior Editor, Americas Quarterly
*For a full list of speakers and panelists, please visit: http://knowledge.whartonevents.com/cuba/speakers/
View the full agenda here.
Breakfast and Registration: 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
Welcoming Remarks and Morning Keynote Address: 8:00 a.m. – 9:05 a.m.
Nasdaq Opening Bell Celebration: 9:05 a.m. – 9:45 a.m.
Morning Panel Discussions: 9:45 a.m. – 12:25 p.m.
Networking Luncheon: 12: 25 p.m. – 1:25 p.m.
Afternoon Panel Discussions: 1:25 p.m. – 5:50 p.m.
Closing Remarks: 5:50 pm – 6:00 p.m.
Reception: 6:00 pm – 7:30 p.m.
To register, please visit: knowledge.whartonevents.com/cuba
Prior registration is required. AS/COA Members receive a 20 percent discount by using the code ASCOA20.