8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
(Image: Latin Trade)
2015 Latin Trade Symposium: Success Through Innovation
AS/COA is partnering with Latin Trade for their annual symposium, taking place October 29 in Miami.
SUCCESS THROUGH INNOVATION:
NEW STRATEGIES, NEW MARKETS, NEW FACES
The annual Latin Trade Symposium, in partnership with AS/COA and the IDB, gathers the region's leading CEOs, financiers, government officials, and social entrepreneurs for discussion in Miami. Please click here to view the agenda.
- H.E. Horacio Cartes, President, Republic of Paraguay
- H.E. Pedro Joaquín Coldwell, Secretary of Energy, Mexico
- Katia Bouazza, Head of Latin America and Capital Financing, HSBC
- Steve Crowell, CEO, PlusPetrol Resources
- Augusto de la Torre, Chief Economist for LatAm, World Bank
- Juan Domingo Beckmann, CEO, José Cuervo
- Gustavo Grobocopatel, CEO, Grupo los Grobo
- José Antonio Ríos, CEO, CELISTICS
- José Juan Ruiz, Chief Economist, IDB
- Pablo Sanguinetti, Chief Economist, CAF
- Armando Senra, Managing Director, BlackRock
- Woods Staton, CEO and Chairman, Arcos Dorados
- Blanca Treviño, President and CEO, Softek
- Alejandro Werner, Head of the Western Hemisphere Department, IMF
Please visit the official conference website for the most up-to-date information. You’ll also find more details on the BRAVO Business Awards Gala, to be held later that evening.
Registration: AS/COA members enjoy a discounted rate of $450 for the Symposium. Please contact Ana Laura Miranda to register (click here).
Event Information: Ana Laura Miranda | email@example.com | 305-749-0882