Join the Women’s Hemispheric Network as we celebrate our sixth annual conference in New York City. Conference participants will also have the opportunity to network and join in the conversation during lunch with table leaders. This year’s conference will focus on the importance of building an impactful personal brand and the effects of unconscious bias on the ability for women to succeed in their careers.
- Dr. Susan Clancy, Research Director, INCAE Center for Collaborative and Women's Leadership
- María Fernanda Mejía, President, Kellogg Latin America
- Lea Gimenez, Minister of Finance of Paraguay @lea_g_d
- Nicolás Grabar, Partner, Clearly Gottlieb
- Lyana Latorre, Senior Director of Corporate Social Engagement, Arcos Dorados
- Jeanne Polles, President, Latin America, PMI Global Services Inc.
- Andrea Thompson, Deputy Assistant to the President and National Security Advisor to the Vice President @SoDak_Soldier
- Susan Segal, President & CEO, Americas Society/Council of the Americas @s_segal
*Additional speakers to be confirmed.
- Marian Pestana de Paula, Head of Institutional Relations, Braskem America
*Additional Table Leaders to be confirmed.
Registration: Free for COA and YPA members; $150 for nonmembers Space is limited.
Become a YPA member today and receive complimentary registration to this event.
For more information, please contact Felipe Marin at email@example.com or 1-212-277-8342.
Event Information: Cara Caponi | firstname.lastname@example.org | 1-212-277-8368
Table Sponsorship Opportunities: Natalia Novak-Williamson | email@example.com | 1-212-277-8374
COA Corporate Membership Information: Mila Fontana | firstname.lastname@example.org | 1-212-277-8331
Press Inquiries: email@example.com
Cancellation: Please contact Juan Serrano-Badrena at firstname.lastname@example.org before 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, October 17.