Americas Society and Council of the Americas, in partnership with the government of Ecuador, will bring the Latin American Cities Conferences series to Quito for the first time in a decade. As President Lenín Moreno completes his first year in office, his administration remains committed to attracting new investments and cooperating in regional integration. AS/COA’s Quito conference will bring together key government officials and private-sector leaders to discuss investment opportunities in Ecuador under the new administration.
- Lenín Moreno, President of Ecuador @Lenin
- María Fernanda Espinosa, Minister of Foreign Affairs @mfespinosaEC
- Pablo Campana, Minister of Foreign Trade and Investment @CampanaPablo
- Cesar Cernuda, President, Microsoft Latin America
- Monica Contreras, Head of Andean Region, PepsiCo
- Alvaro Jaramillo, Country Officer Colombia & Latin America North Region Head, Citi
- Javier Robalino Orellana, Partner, FERRERE
- Susan Segal, President & CEO, Americas Society/Councilo of the Americas @s_segal
*Additional speakers to be confirmed
This event is complimentary. Prior registration is required.
Follow the discussion on Twitter: #EcuadorASCOA | @ASCOA
Event Information: Cara Caponi | email@example.com | 212-277-8368
Sponsorship Opportunities: Ana Calderon | firstname.lastname@example.org | 212-277-8358
Membership Information: Natalia Williamson | nwilliamson@ as-coa.org | 212-277-8374
Note: To view a list of COA corporate members, please click here.
Individual Membership Information: Beckie Bintrim | email@example.com | 212-277-8342
Press Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation: Contact Juan Serrano-Badrena at email@example.com before 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, May 27.