- John McIntire, Chairman, Cuba Emprende Foundation
- Jay Brickman, Vice President, Government Services, Crowley Maritime Corporation
- Paul Johnson, President, Chicago Foods International; Co-Chair, U.S. Agriculture Coalition for Cuba (USACC)
- Yosbel Ibarra, Co-Chair, Latin American & Iberian Practice, Greenberg Traurig LLP (moderator)
How can the United States and Cuba build trust? One place to start is through agriculture ties, said Paul Johnson. For states that depend on agricultural exports, having access to the Cuban market becomes of U.S. national interest. Other panelists discussed the opportunities for business relations with Cuba's emerging entrepreneurial sector, which has top talent in software development, according to John McIntire.
- Learn about the Cuba Working Group.
- Watch more videos of our Cuba conference "The United States and Cuba: A Snapshot of Current Collaborations."