- Emanuel Arturo González-Revilla, Panamanian Ambassador to the U.S.
- Aristides Chiriatti, General Manager of Colon Import & Export, and President of the American Chamber of Commerce of Panama
- Sandra Miró, Country Manager, DHL Panama
- Jose A. Zapata, General Manager, Central America and the Caribbean, Delta Air Lines
- Joseph Fidanque III, General Manager, Tocumen
- Daniel Korn, Director of Corporate Affairs, Microsoft Latin America (moderator)
How can technology complement Panama's investment environment? At the AS/COA Panama Investment Conference in New York, multinational companies working in Panama—some who have established their regional hub in the country—talked about how data and connectivity can boost Panama's already strategic location.
To close the conference, Panamanian Ambassador to the U.S. Emanuel Arturo González-Revilla said that recent polices enacted by the national government addressed corruption concerns and large infrastructure projects like the Panama Canal expansion put the country on the path to an "unprecedent era of stability and economic success."