Latino voters were decisive in the last election, giving renewed momentum for immigration reform in the next Congress. What would be the likely dimensions of immigration reform legislation? Where might the two parties compromise in order to move reform forward? What are the implications for the U.S. economy and labor market? AS/COA and the New York Immigration Coalition hosted a discussion on these issues and more.
- Erica Gonzalez, Executive Editor of El Diario La Prensa
- Chung-Wha Hong, Executive Director, New York Immigration Coalition
- Jorge Pérez, Senior Vice President, Manpower North America
- Muzaffar Chishti, Director, Migration Policy Institute Office at NYU School of Law
- Moderator: Jason Marczak, Director of Policy, Americas Society/Council of the Americas