Cuba is targeting more than $4.2 billion in foreign investments to energize the country via wind, solar, and bio-electric projects. Attend the Energizing Cuba Conference on sustainable investments to join an interdisciplinary discussion between high-ranking experts from Cuba and the United States.
Walk away with legal, business, and renewable energy best practices while engaging with key Cuban and U.S. stakeholders. This academic-industrial partnership is designed to promote the involvement of the U.S. renewable energy sector in Cuba.
- Guillermo Carlo Artiles, Corporate Counsel, Greenskies Renewable Energy LLC
- Aki Bayz, Of Counsel, Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Narciso Cobo Roura, Professor, Faculty of Law, University of Havana; Vice President, Cuban Court of International Commercial Arbitration
- Ambar Diaz, Attorney, Ambar Diaz, P.A.
- Carlos Fernández-Aballí, Chief Strategy Officer, Cuba Strategies Inc.
- Cappy Kidd, Faculty Member, Building Energy Technologies Department, Wilbur Wright College
- Delice Moreno Garcia, Director General at INEL Engineering, Head of Cuban National Wind Energy Program
- Jorge R. Piñon, Director, Latin America and Caribbean Energy Program, University of Texas at Austin
- Mariele Robinson, Environmental Policy Masters Candidate, The New School
- Guennady Rodriguez, Chief Business Officer, Cuba Strategies Inc.
- Renato Santos, Executive - Latin America Renewable Energy Onshore Wind Leader, General Electric
- Antonio Sarmiento Sera, Professor, Center for the Study of Renewable Energy Technologies (CETER), Higher Polytechnic University of Havana
- Alana Tummino, Senior Director of Policy and Head of the Cuba Working Group, Americas Society/Council of the Americas
Registration: $175 for AS and COA members, $250 for nonmembers.
For more information click here.
This event will not be webcast.
Event Information: Maria Rendo | email@example.com | Guennady Rodriguez | firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsorship Opportunities: Ana Calderón | email@example.com | Carlos Fernández-Aballí | firstname.lastname@example.org
COA Corporate Membership Information: Randy Melzi | email@example.com | 1-212-277-8337
AS Individual Membership Information: Felipe Marin | firstname.lastname@example.org | 1-212-277-8342
Press Inquiries: email@example.com
Cancellation: Please contact Juan Serrano-Badrena at firstname.lastname@example.org before 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, October 6.