In association with:
Council of the Americas will hold a public discussion on Brazil. Expert panelists will discuss anticipated political, economic, and policy developments and prospects facing the nation in 2016 in a free-flowing, Davos-style conversation.
- Luis Bitencourt, Professor of National Security Affairs, Center for Hemispheric Defense Studies, National Defense University
- Monica de Bolle, Nonresident Senior Fellow, Peterson Institute for International Economics
- David Fleischer, Professor Emeritus of Political Science, University of Brasilia
- Samar Maziad, Vice President, Sovereign Risk Group, Moody's Investors Service
- Elcior Santana, Director, Brazil Studies Program, Georgetown University
- Claudia Trevisan, Washington Correspondent, O Estado de São Paulo
- Brian Winter, Editor-in-Chief, Americas Quarterly
- Eric Farnsworth, Vice President, Americas Society/Council of the Americas (moderator)
To register: Email us at email@example.com.
RSVP no later than 3:00 p.m. the day before the event.
January 12, 2016
Experts discussed the economic and political future of the country in two panels....