AS/COA, in partnership with Argencon and the Argentina Investment and Trade Promotion Agency, will host a discussion on Argentina's digital economy. This program will bring together CEOs, experts from Argentine companies, and key government officials to address the outlook of the country's digital transformation. Speakers will share their experiences, challenges, and opportunities in light of Argentina's new business environment.
Argencon is a private, member-based organization that works to develop Argentina’s export of knowledge-based services, making the country one of the key global players creating value for clients worldwide. The organization focuses on promoting public policies, talent development, and international positioning. Its member companies have been successfully providing services to 70 major companies worldwide for more than 10 years with a wide range of sectors, such as IT, business process management, engineering, and media, which together represent $6.3 billion.
- Jorge Aguado, Undersecretary of Policies in Science, Technology and Productive Innovation, Ministry of Science, Technology and Productive Innovation, Argentina @jorgemaguado
- Manuel Aguirre, Senior Vice President and Regional Managing Director Latin America, CH2M; President, Argentine-American Chamber of Commerce (AmCham) @AmChamArgentina
- Roberto Álvarez Roldán, Former Regional Executive, Accenture & President, Argencon @argencon
- Henry Costa, Digital Manufacturing Practice Leader, Neoris @henrycosta @NEORIS (Download his presentation.)
- Keith Murphy, Senior Vice President Government Relations and Regulatory Counsel, Viacom @Viacom (Download his presentation.)
- Carlos Pallotti, Subsecretario de Servicios Tecnológicos y Productivos en Ministerio de Producción de la Nación @cpallotti
- Juan Pablo Tripodi, President, Argentina Investment and Trade Promotion Agency @InvestTradeARG
- Roberto Wagmaister, CEO and Chairman, Grupo ASSA (gA) @Grupo_ASSA (Download his presentation.)
- Susan Segal, President and CEO, Americas Society/Council of the Americas @s_segal
Registration: This event is complementary for all registrants. Prior registration is required.
Event Information: Marina Martinez de Hoz | email@example.com | 212-277-8364
Sponsorship Opportunities: Ana Calderon | firstname.lastname@example.org | 212-277-8358
Membership Information: Natalia Williamson | email@example.com | 212-277-8374
Note: To view a list of COA corporate members, please click here.
Press Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation: Contact Juan Serrano-Badrena at email@example.com, before 3:00 p.m. on Friday, November 3.
November 06, 2017
From smart glasses to blockchain technology, business executives joined government officials in discussing new projects and investments in Argentina's growing digital sector....
5:30 p.m. — 6:00 p.m. Registration
6:00 p.m. — 6:05 p.m. Open Session
- Introductory comments by Susan Segal, President/CEO of Americas Society/Council of the Americas
6:05 p.m. — 6:10 p.m. Opening Words
- Roberto Alvarez Roldán, Former Regional Executive, Accenture & President, Argencon
6:10 p.m. to 6:20 p.m. Innovation in Argentina 2017
- Jorge Aguado, Secretary of Ministry of Science and Technology
6:20 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Argentine shows leadings cases in digital markets
- Roberto Wagmaister, CEO and Chairman, Grupo ASSA (gA)
- Keith Murphy, Senior Vice President Government Relations and Regulatory Counsel, Viacom
- Henry Costa, Digital Manufacturing Practice Leader, Neoris
- Manuel Aguirre, Senior Vice President and Regional Managing Director Latin America, CH2M; President, Argentine-American Chamber of Commerce (AmCham)
7:00 p.m. — 7:15 p.m. Argentina 2017: The New Business Environment
- Carlos Palloti, Subsecretario de Servicios Tecnológicos y Productivos en Ministerio de Producción de la Nación