This event is sold out.
Join YPA at Twitter for an event focused on next generation investing in the United States and Latin America. The program will explore the opportunities and challenges in creating greater venture capital and angel investment participation in Latin American entrepreneurship. Through a panel discussion and practical workshop, we will convene potential investors and current entrepreneurs to think through ways to open up sources of seed and venture capital and empower founders to build great businesses.
- Jimena Flórez, CEO and Founder, Chaak @JimenaFlrez
- Eduardo Raz Guzman, Executive Director, J.P. Morgan
- Georgie Benardete, Tech Investor & Cofounder, Orchard Mile @giemer
- Fabrice Grinda, Co-founder, FJ Labs; Co-CEO, OLX, Inc. @fabricegrinda
- Patrick McGinnis, Author, The 10% Entrepreneur; Managing Partner, Dirigo Advisors; Steering Committee Member, YPA @pjmcginnis
- James Stranko, CMO, McKinsey Growth Tech; Chairman, YPA Executive Committee @extranjero
- Kim Gittleson, Wiegers Fellow at Columbia Business School @kgittleson
Event Information: Rebeca Brown | firstname.lastname@example.org | 1-212-277-8378
YPA Membership: Felipe Marin | email@example.com | 1-212-277-8342
Not a member yet? Join the YPA today for access to this event and our networking and social events, such as private art fair tours, concerts, and intimate talks with industry leaders around professional development.