- Paula Bellizia, General Manager, Microsoft Brasil
- Flavio Cotini, President and CEO, Walmart Brasil
- Julian J. Nebreda, CEO, Grupo AES Brasil
- Brian Winter, Vice President, Americas Society/Council of the Americas; Editor-in-Chief, Americas Quarterly (moderator)
- Otaviano Canuto, Executive Director, International Monetary Fund (IMF)
At our annual Latin American Cities conference in São Paulo, CEOs debated how the private sector can make the Brazilian market more competitive. The IMF’s Octavio Canuto delivered closing remarks addressing Brazilian economic and productivity issues.