Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Investments in technology-related businesses have been growing at triple digit rates since 2008 among private equity and venture capital funds active in Latin America. From e-commerce to software development, data storage to mobile applications, a wide range of investors are backing IT businesses. A panel of technology investors and entrepreneurs will talk about drivers of growth, opportunities and risks going forward.
- Francisco Alvarez-Demalde, Founding Partner, Riverwood Capital
- Andres Barreto, President and Co-Founder, OnSwipe
- Jon Karlen, General Partner, Flybridge Capital Partners
- Michael Nicklas, Managing Director, IdeiasNet
- Cate Ambrose, Latin American Venture Capital Association (Moderator)