- Henri Falcón, Governor of Lara
- Victor Sierra, Chairman, Torino Capital (moderator)
- Francisco Rodríguez, Economist, Coauthor of Venezuela before Chávez
- Orlando Ochoa, Economist and Professor, Universidad Católica Andrés Bello, Caracas
- Francisco Toro, Founder and Executive Editor, Caracas Chronicles (moderator)
Venezuela's federal government owes a response to its people, said Governor of Lara Henri Falcón at an AS/COA Venezuela Working Group event in New York. The governor asked for more dialogue to bring solutions to the country's medicine and food shortages, after which a panel of economists discussed how to bring the economy back. Francisco Rodríguez said international markets will be lending Venezuela money in the future and oil revenues will help the economy recover.
Learn about the our Venezuela Working Group.