- Raul Katz, PhD, Director, Business Strategy Research, Columbia Institute for Tele-Information (CITI) & Adjunct Professor, Columbia Business School
- Jorge Ruiz, Global Digital Acceleration Head, Citi
- Hugo F. Villegas, President, Latin America, Medtronic
- Roberto Wagmaister, CEO, Grupo Assa (gA)
- Carmen González-Sanfeliu, Vice President for Latin America & Caribbean, Intelsat (Discussion Leader)
Despite rapidly evolving technologies, productivity in Latin America hasn't budged in the last 10 years, said Columbia's Raul Katz at a forum in Miami on December 10. A panel of experts discussed barriers, such as leadership gaps and talent development, keeping Latin American companies from adapting.