- Provide support for public programs and events.
- Conduct preliminary research.
- Organize and maintain Americas Society research library.
- Assist in organizing Americas Society Visual Arts archive.
- Administrative tasks and other related duties as required.
- Recent MA or current graduate student in art history, museum studies, library science, or a related field.
- Previous experience working in a museum/art gallery environment.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management.
- Fluency in Spanish preferred.
- Library/archive skills are a plus.
Time requirement: Up to 20 hours per week.
Application submission: Please email your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Visual Arts Internship” in the subject line. No phone calls please. Americas Society is an equal opportunity employer.