(Video starts at 12:55.)
- Susan Segal, President and CEO, AS/COA
- Alex Lee, Deputy Assistant Secretary for South America and Cuba, U.S. Department of State
- Kelly R. Welsh, General Counsel, U.S. Department of Commerce
- Alana Tummino, Director of Policy and Head of the Cuba Working Group, AS/COA (moderator)
AS/COA's conference "Cuba: The Year in Review and a Look to the Future" opened with a discussion with representatives from the U.S. departments of Commerce and State. They explored the main regulatory changes on trade and travel to Cuba implemented recently by President Barack Obama's admnistration, among other topics.
- Watch more videos of the conference "Cuba: The Year in Review and a Look to the Future."
- Learn more about AS/COA's Cuba Working Group.