COA organized a discussion focused on the future of energy in the Americas, held at the Inter-American Development Bank headquarters.
The conversation highlighted important trends for energy in the hemisphere, potential political reforms, and new energy-supply technologies across the region that can lead to advanced energy production, promote energy security, and minimize adverse environmental impacts.
- Robert Mosbacher, Jr., Chairman, Mosbacher Energy Company
- Neil Parsan, Ambassador of Trinidad and Tobago to the United States
- Leandro Alves, Head of the Energy Division, Inter-American Development Bank
- Keisuke Sadamori, Director for Energy Markets and Security, International Energy Agency
- Eric Farnsworth, Vice President, Council of the Americas
- Coral Davenport, Energy and Environment Correspondent, National Journal (moderator)