- Gina Diez Barroso, Mexican Art Collector
- Juan Yarur, Collector and President of Fundación AMA
- Kaeli Deane, PHILLIPS’ Head of Sale and Associate Vice President for Latin American Art
- Amanda Desmarais, Subject NYC
- Alexandra García Waldman, Galeria Nara Roesler’s Artistic Director (moderator)
From developing an artistic eye to entering the digital and international art markets, panelists revealed their personal and professional experiences collecting Latin American art. The histories of countries like Mexico and Brazil give a particular depth to regional art, said Gina Diez Barroso. But without the higher price points seen in Europe and North America, Kaeli Deane added.