- Luisa Palacios, Managing Director for Latin America, Medley Global Advisors
- Gerardo Rodriguez, Managing Director of Emerging Markets group, BlackRock, Inc.
- Roberto Simon, Director for Latin America, FTI Consulting
- Brian Winter, Editor-in-Chief of Americas Quarterly; Vice President of Policy at AS/COA
- Vivianne Rodrigues, Latin America Managing Editor, Economic & Political coverage, Bloomberg News (moderator)
How is the issue of Russian meddling affecting Mexico's presidential race? Can Venezuela rebuild its democracy? Will fake news play a role in Brazil's election? Americas Quarterly marked the launch of its elections issue with an expert panel to discuss the most important issues at stake during Latin America's juggernaut year of elections.