Americas Society/Council of the Americas and HSBC will host a private panel to discuss the relevance of Chinese direct investment and trade in Latin America. Trade and investment in Latin America have continued to multiply. China is an increasingly important player in Latin America as the top trade partner of some of the region’s largest economies. This panel is an opportunity to rethink global and regional partnership strategies and to put greater emphasis on the ties in trade, foreign direct investment and cooperation.
Related Content: Infographic: China-Latin America Trade
- Gerardo Mato, President of Global Banking and Capital Financing – Americas at HSBC Securities (USA) Inc.
- Jorge Guajardo, Senior Director, McLarty Associates; former Mexican Ambassador to the People’s Republic of China
- Sujuan He, Chief Representative of Sinopec Americas; CEO, Unipec Americas Inc.
- David Nardon, Vice President Business Development, China Construction America Civil, Inc.
- Eric Farnsworth, Vice President, Americas Society/Council of the Americas (Moderator)
This event is by invitation only for COA members, YPA Steering Committee members, and HSBC invitees.
Registration Fee: This event is free, but prior registration is required.
To Register: Guillermo Zubillaga | firstname.lastname@example.org